spoon

Chocolate buscuit cake (Lazy cake)

Category:


I made this cake the other day and it was yummy! I craved my mom's lazy cake and unfortunately I don't know exactly the ingredients of hers, so I made this up and it was so close. I hope you like it!

You will need:

1 1/2 packet biscuit
1 can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz  semi-sweet chocolate
4 oz  dark chocolate

  • In a bowl, break the biscuits into medium size pieces
  • Warm condensed milk in the microwave a little (1 minute), and then add it to the biscuits and mix it
  • Melt the semi sweet chocolate and add it to the biscuits and mix it well
  •  Line a deep rectangular pan with a plastic wrap (you can pick the shape you want). I sprayed the pan with oil before lining it so the plastic wrap stick to it
  • Pour the mix in the pan and press it well to take the shape of the pan
  • Wrap it and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes
  • Flip the cake and then melt the dark chocolate and garnish the cake with it
  • Put the cake in the fridge for 2 hours
  • Cut the cake and serve it

Comments (0)

Post a Comment